With Barry Alvarez announcing his retirement as athletic director at the University of Wisconsin, take a look back at some of the biggest celebrations during his time with the Badgers.
In this Series
As featured on
Barry Alvarez, 74, will finish his term leading the UW athletic program this summer after a 17-year stretch in the seat during which the department's budget nearly doubled.
Sweeping changes are coming to college athletics in the form of NIL payments and athlete empowerment. UW's next AD has to take those challenges head-on.
With Alvarez announcing he'll be retiring as UW's athletic director June 30, we thought now's the perfect time to ask our readers what they think of his impact over 31 years in Madison.
As he completed his first practice as a Tennessee Titan, Julio… Read more
Julio Jones is settling into Nashville and life as a Tennessee… Read more
By making the move to acquire Julio Jones from the Atlanta Fal… Read more
Quarterback Ryan Tannehill and a number of key veterans were b… Read more
- Julio Jones settling in with Titans, will wear No. 2
- Playoff loss to Ravens set in motion Titans' need for Jones
- Julio Jones promises he has plenty left for Titans
- BREAKING: Titans to acquire Julio Jones
- Ryan Tannehill back at OTAs to work with new receivers, OC
- No-shows the biggest story of Titans OTAs
- Julio Jones must be final piece for deal to make sense
- Mizzou baseball's pitching woes lead to staff change
- Titans to get preseason test with joint workouts with Bucs
- Titans add ex-Vandy receiver Kalija Lipscomb